January 26, 2005
Leather boots and tiger whip
After trying to be joking-mean to her, Kay said, not for the first time, that she can just imagine me being the kind of woman who would wear leather boots and animal-print suit and toying with a tiger whip.
Sometimes, I can feel her gaze upon me rather intensely. Maybe like how a tiger would eye its prey.
Am I being overly-sensitive, or what do you do with a colleague who is as suggestive as this? Add her to my MSN, of cos.
Thai green curry + panadol
I hope Fiona is feeling better. She did look a bit pale and tired yesterday. Still, it was good to meet the lady herself, finally.
You are like a changed person! Annie seconds me in that. I promise to be nicer to you from yesterday onwards. No sarcasm intended.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:07